Originally Posted by tantrix
1) Cost of living - Almost non-existent unless you want to live right in the center of a city.
2) Friendly to outsiders - As friendly as anywhere else I'd suppose...as long as you don't have something like a Boston accent, you'll be fine.
3) Taxes - Not bad at all. In line with the pay scale here so I can't complain.
4) Best kept secrets - Nothing is a secret here...but I'd say the food will pretty much hook you for life.
5) Gun laws - Almost none. Shall-issue. Open carry. Any number of firearms, anywhere in the vehicle, loaded or unloaded, with no permit required.
We also have a strong castle doctrine which means if anybody forces entry into your home, feel free to make some extra breathing holes in their chest.
Oh, and I'll have to mention the food one more time.
You forgot the weather. We have 4 distinct seasons:
Getting to the point now, IF more of society were just like you are (and lets not forget CF in this) in your law enforcement grudge. I would spite the Constitution and do everything in my power to see that your protections were stripped away as soon as possible. I would do this just to throw it in your face because I could. I LOVE the Constitution BTW, I just really dislike dirtbags like yourself. -- BlackPaladin