View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 20:02   #74
FourthPointOfContact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon44 View Post
And to think of all those years of law school that lawyers go thru when all they really need to do is read and understand English!

So you are saying you do not have a lawyer?
Lawyers go to law school not to understand the law but to think like a lawyer. Understanding that "(b)(1) No county or municipal corporation, by zoning or by ordinance, resolution, or other enactment, shall regulate in any manner gun shows; the possession, ownership, transport, carrying, transfer, sale, purchase, licensing, or registration of firearms or components of firearms; firearms dealers; or dealers in firearms components" is hardly rocket science even though there are a lot of multisyllabic in there.

I have one for the civil suit involving Officer's Adam Bell and Rodney Dantzler, yes. I'm pretty sure they (or their department) has retained counsel for them as well. But that's distracting from this thread and better addressed in Man files suit over arrest in Gwinnett park, Part Deux

I'm sure it's no one you may have heard of though, just a hick lawyer in a hick town.

Last edited by FourthPointOfContact; 10-22-2012 at 20:13..
FourthPointOfContact is online now   Reply With Quote