View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 15:46   #487
mac66
Plant the seed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoFeller View Post
As of today, I'm worried about Romney's ground game effectiveness coming down to the wire.

Today I got a call from the local Republican organization to confirm I had received my absentee ballot. I mentioned to the caller that I want to volunteer in these final days, and I asked for a local phone number to call. Instead of saying "I'll arrange for someone to call you right away" the caller said "check the Romney web site for a volunteer phone number". Somehow, that response fell short of what I expected in a highly contested battleground state that needs all the help it can get. I hope this experience isn't an indicator of how Romney's team is conducting business.
google Romney Victory Centers. You should be able to find one in your county. They are set up for outgoing calls, not so much for incoming ones. Go to the VC and volunteer, we need all the help we can for the final push.