View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 11:21   #448
Trew2Life
#the struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by series1811 View Post
So, this is what the liberals are left with. Trying to get people to quit talking about the greatest economic downturn since the Depression, and instead talk about abortion.

"Hey, you may lose your house and job under Obama, but your 14 year old daughter will still be able to get an abortion without telling you. Ain't that great?"
One mans economic downturn is another mans prosperity. Yes. It was so depressing to see Wall Street set record breaking profits the last 4 years. It was so endearing to see Dem's and Rep's, working together to pass a Jobs bill.

If you lose your house and job it won't be because of Obama. It will be because you, your employer and local elected officials have dediced to cut of your nose to spite your face.

Although preserving a womans right to privacy (a.k.a., abortion) isn't my major point, it is of great concern to me. I am more concerned with Women's Rights, in general, which I see being threatend by conservative agenda's. Agenda's I believe Mitt Romney will wholely support.

My economics are fine. My job is secure. All I've got left are my daughters and grandgirls. You do what you gotta do.