View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 04:50   #428
mrstrau

Honestly, I don't want either Romney or Obama to win again. Romney is a liar and a flipflop..just look at his voting record. All he cares about is his bank account and his executive buddies. I can't trust any man who has 150 million invested in gold and a part of his portfolio invested in China.

I agree with some, some of Obama's social policy. Pretty much dislike everything else about him.

I was a HUGE Ron Paul fan, and I am disappointed to see him out of politics now. However, I believe liberty still has a chance with Gary Johnston, so I'm voting for him.

Either way tho, I don't think Romney will make it. He has a hard time connecting to the middle class, which I think in this election will be the majority of the voters. And, it's historically hard to beat the incumbent. If we voted George Bush in for two terms, people are definitely stupid enough to vote Obama in again, unfortunately.