View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 17:34   #143
Raleigh Glocker

Glock watched the videos and didn't seem to think it was a form or ammo problem. They replaced every single part in the whole gun except the frame, the slide, the barrel, sights, and cover plate. I sent this to them on their dime, and I got it back in exactly one week. I'd say they took this pretty seriously and have so far impressed me with their efforts. Of course, that means nothing if the new parts don't correct the problem.

Interestingly enough, the new ejector and RSA are the same numbers, and the new extractor is still a "dip" extractor. I asked the warranty tech about reports that some were getting non-"dip" extractors as part of their warranty work, and he said that he hadn't heard about that but would look into it.

I won't be able to get to the range until Wednesday of next week, at the earliest. I will make a brief follow-up video, including another slow motion shot of the ejection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Raleigh Glocker is offline   Reply With Quote