View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 18:02   #169
frizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
I read that they do not even pursue looking in to people claiming a need for Food Stamps. Aparently it's cheaper to hand them out and not even investigate.
People dont have the guts to get up and try anymore before giving in and taking the handout.
I see perfectly able folks pull that card out, who have seperated their legal groceries from their "Fun Stuff".
When the buck finally stops and it will soon, I can't wait to see the looks on some folks faces when the magic card doesn't work anymore and the Gov"t check doesnt come to them.
As much as I am don't like seeing the same thing....

Be careful what you wish for! You aren't going to like that day. It is going to get ugly, and it will be far, far worse than the civil unrest in Greece. Greece will be a holiday public celebration by comparison.

There is a huge difference here because of the underlying racial aspects of public assistance, particularly the fact that blacks are 2.5 times more likely to be on public assistance than whites are. The simmering racial tension will erupt pretty much simultaneously.

Mixing the immediate rage with the ever-present anger will be just like the LA Rodney King riot, except that this time it will be nationwide.
frizz is offline   Reply With Quote