View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 22:44   #16
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post
I'd consider a punch or kick to my junk deadly force on their part. You kick me hard enough and (any man in here knows this) I'm out of the fight for at least a few seconds. What can they do to me in that time frame? Take my gun? Stab me? Not to mention the severe injury the strike itself will cause. I can articulate it.

And again, I'll vote for the 100# 17 year old who put up a hell of a fight and them broke the sliding door of my partition.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
I fully agree. I have been hit so hard that they swell up and I have to be carried off so I know exactly what you mean. Man, that hurts just writing about it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool songs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool car:
JuneyBooney is offline   Reply With Quote