Thread: Why the hate?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 09:40   #69
fredj338

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWE View Post
There are plenty of powders that you can double charge, TG is not any more special than those. Some are make this into "the spoon makes you fat" argument...
Well yes, but TG has one of the lowest volume to charge wts of ANY powder, so it's a whole lot easier to miss a dbl in a larger case. Kind of the point.
Quote:
I can definitely feel the difference between Power Pistol and a fast powder like Titegroup. Does that make me shoot better? Probably. Because shooting is a mental game as well.
Well duh Steve. I doubt most could tell the diff between say TG & WST though. That was my point about not being able to tell the diff in recoil. Sure, add almost double the powder to get the same vel & make it a blaster like PP, a non shooter could tell the diff.
I like TG shooters though, I treat them kindly, misguided people should be given deference.
"Given adequate penetration, a larger diameter bullet will have an edge in wounding effectiveness. It will damage a blood vessel the smaller projectile barely misses. The larger permanent cavity may lead to faster blood loss. Although such an edge clearly exists, its significance cannot be quantified".

Last edited by fredj338; 10-12-2012 at 09:45..
fredj338 is offline   Reply With Quote