View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 07:54   #122
RHVEtte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjones View Post
Honestly, tonight's going to be a total slaughter.

I knew zero was not going to fare well against Romney, and boy did I underestimate how badly it was going to go for hussein; after the first debate there's talk that he's lost the election - and there are still two more to go!

He got beat that badly, as we all know.

Anyhow, the biden/Ryan debate is going to be one for the history books. Ryan is one of the sharpest tools in the shed and a real "policy wonk." (I hate that phrase, but it's accurate).

Biden is a hotheaded idiot who's dumber than the bricks the shed is made out of. He's proven himself over the years to be a reactive loudmouth and regardless of the planning, grooming & practicing, his ego is going to get the best of him like it always does.

Just spend a few minutes watching video clips of the dumb things he says in speeches & to the general public; that side of him is going to be in rare form tonight.
Yep. The only way Biden can come out of his okay is if he conveniently breaks his leg between now and the debate and can't be there. Ryan's going to hand him his rear.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Liberty is a candle in a tempest. It is a rare and beautiful thing that must be jealously guarded, lest it be snuffed out. And like the candle, Liberty under tyranny is difficult to reignite. -- undoubtedly said by someone smarter than I.
RHVEtte is online now   Reply With Quote