View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 16:44   #45
Rooster Rugburn
Got Pignose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P15T View Post
I feel the need to share that when I was a young man in my twenties, I was assaulted by two cars full of "women of color", within the greater Metro-Detroit area.

At the time I was knee-deep in Tae Kwon Do, so I was actually able to defend myself without once throwing any sort of strike. One of the ladies even removed the car jack from her trunk to beat me with, and I was able to disarm her without using any force, other than snatching it from her hands as she raised it up to strike me with it.

Looking back 20 years, I laugh at the situation now. And remember moving with the fluid grace and incredible speed of youth and training.

The kid did well, but might have gone a bit over-board. Women just aren't that fast or strong. Still, I have no problem with what he did.
But what lessons did you teach those individuals? Basically that they can act with impunity. Mr Macintosh taught his two a much better lesson.

Funny how they look so tame in the court picture.

Ever notice that people who say "There is no I in TEAM" are the ones always riding your coattails?
Rooster Rugburn is offline   Reply With Quote