View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 16:01   #44
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonS View Post
Aww, poor babies. All I can say is that it is a good thing McDonalds doesn't cut their own meat.

Two on one, you can't wrestle two and together they out massed him. Seems like a reasonable amount of force to me.
I feel the need to share that when I was a young man in my twenties, I was assaulted by two cars full of "women of color", within the greater Metro-Detroit area.

At the time I was knee-deep in Tae Kwon Do, so I was actually able to defend myself without once throwing any sort of strike. One of the ladies even removed the car jack from her trunk to beat me with, and I was able to disarm her without using any force, other than snatching it from her hands as she raised it up to strike me with it.

Looking back 20 years, I laugh at the situation now. And remember moving with the fluid grace and incredible speed of youth and training.

The kid did well, but might have gone a bit over-board. Women just aren't that fast or strong. Still, I have no problem with what he did.

Last edited by M&P15T; 10-11-2012 at 16:37..
M&P15T is offline   Reply With Quote