View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:41   #2
County Mountie
Fallout's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Tejas
Posts: 291
I dont work for Round Rock. But I would recommend you contact the agency during business hours and submit an open records request regarding the incident. You will have more luck seeking what you are asking. Or ask to speak with the Public Information Officer. they may be able to provide what you are looking for.

I think you will be hard pressed to find anyone that is going to talk with you about a specific incident on a public forum or private for that matter. Most agencies have policies restricting the dissemination of information through unofficial channels.
Fallout is offline   Reply With Quote