View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 15:37   #20
Fire_Medic
CLM Number 261
Polymer Butcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean_glocker View Post
Is is hard the pick up sight picture without lamps on the rear sight?

I'm in the same boat.. I'm shopping for night sights too, 3 sets :( , I'm surprised no one has mentioned Truglo TFOs yet...
It's actually easier for me, because the rear sight has no "distractions" if you will, but everyone is different, and sights are as personal as carry ammo, holsters, etc.

As for the Truglo sights, they don't hold up, and have the shortest warranty in the business, if you shoot any good amount of ammo, at one point or another you will lose or break a tube. When I first got into Glocks I had (3) sets and they all broke, will never deal with those people again.

Just my $0.02

Edit: Unless they have changed their policy (doubt it) the warranty on the TFO handgun sights is 90 days......
Florida Glockers Club #2250, BHP Club #2250, Niners Club #2250, G1 Niners Club #2250, Black Rifle Club #2250, S&W Club #2250, 40SW Club #2250

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

RIP GioaJack!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by Fire_Medic; 10-09-2012 at 15:41..
Fire_Medic is offline   Reply With Quote