View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 15:34   #10
P99er
AKA PPQ'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesee View Post
the men and boys I have hunted with would be laughing behind your back
So you folks are the kind of people who do things behind the backs of others? Scared to say anything to their face?

Look. You might think you know everything, but the fact is, you don't. Everyone has a different perspective, opinion, and viewpoint. Ask 10 people to describe the color red, and you'll likely get several different descriptions. Just because you do or don't like it, doesn't mean you are right, and they are wrong.

Have I ever carried a pistol when I went hunting? No. But I am not going to make an ass of myself and criticize others who do. If that is what they want to do, more power to them. They hunt. They wear a sidearm. That is two things we instantly have in common, and there are probably more. Why be so petty and childish and criticize others for something so simple and asinine, and something that basically comes down to personal opinion? Why? Because that is the kind of person you are.

"I cannot sit and watch a lady diminish her qualities to the lowest common denominator. I just can't do that" - Jerry Lewis on female comics
P99er is offline   Reply With Quote