View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:03   #55
costanza187
I like Macs

I find it hard to believe, but I have experienced it myself. I also know others who are credible sources who have experienced the same things. Interestingly enough, all of the experiences that I had, and the others I know personally who have had are all tied to one location. None of these people I know personally, no myself have experienced "paranormal" activity outside of a certain house. (yes I have heard many claims, but I am talking about people I personally know as in immediate family).

When I was young, we lived in a house where a tragic event occurred. As a child I remember all sorts of crazy "stuff" happening in our house. My parents also saw and heard many of the same things. We had family come to visit before, and for no apparent reason had their bags packed and could not get out of the house fast enough the next morning. (only to find out later that it was because they experienced some of the things we had been seeing and it scared the living H out of them).

My parents were pretty hardcore skeptics or they would have never bought the house to begin with. They actually told the people to whom they sold the house when we moved about the goings on...they buyers did not care, and pretty much wrote it off as nonsense.

Later on, they were like WOW there is some weird "stuff" going on in this house.

I know science tries to explain everything...maybe there is a scientific explanation for what goes on in a "haunted house". I have heard that maybe high levels of CO can cause hallucinations? However, we lived there a few YEARS and none of us died of CO poisoning. I honestly do not know. I cannot PROVE to you that I experienced these things, but I know what happened. Maybe we were all suffering the effects of some chemical, I don't know. I know what I (and others) experienced....maybe science could explain it, maybe it was ghosts/demons/spirits.

I believe a large amount of paranormal claims are hooey, but I also believe that there are some that are genuinely inexplicable. Are there legit ghosts, demons and spirits etc...? I do not know, but I think it is something that cannot be ruled out.