View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 14:05   #10
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocksanity View Post
The argument is more along the lines that the over-dosaging of children with vaccines creates more health problems than it prevents.

It is one thing to give a few for some major diseases, but when kids end up getting thirty or forty or fifty vaccines before their bodies are able to develop a mature immune system, you are creating more health problems than you are preventing.

Like we really need mandatory HPV vaccines without parental consent?

My oh my, how ever did man evolve and survive without vaccines? I'll tell you how. Herd immunity kept the strong alive and the weak perished. It's called nature. Get used to it.

Vaccines are great if they are voluntary. But mandatory vaccines are tyranny. And they kill.
And you have a medical degree/medical research degree from where? Can you point me in the direction of your peer reviewed articles?

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon

Last edited by Rabbi; 10-08-2012 at 14:05..
Rabbi is offline   Reply With Quote