View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 12:21   #96
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by INJoker View Post
How did this thread derail into taking jabs at ex-wives and insulting brothers?
I am not worried about people insulting me. The truth is, his statements are factually incorrect.

He may be telling the truth that his brother in law said those things...but it is still utter nonsense.

It is similar to someone saying the Pope is not Catholic. Yes, it is that insane a comment. If I was that wrong about something, and getting even louder about being that wrong, I would hope someone would stop me from making such a fool out of myself.

This is not a "grey" issue. This is not Rabbi forcing his opinion on people. This is a very binary issue. It is impossible for an engineer to not recognize physics as science. To say so would be similar to claiming the word "hat" is not a word. (as you say it and spell it out while providing a functional definition of the word "hat.")

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon

Last edited by Rabbi; 10-07-2012 at 12:26..
Rabbi is offline   Reply With Quote