View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 00:46   #94
NEOH212
Diesel Girl

Boo Hoo! Boo Hoo!

I'm in a union. I want something for nothing. Boo Hoo! I want $30 an hour to do a $15 per hour job. Boo Hoo! I want fifty weeks of vacation per year, I want cumulative sick and personal days on top of it all, I want all my medical paid for, I want, I want, I want. I dont' care what it does to the people that are paying for it. Boo Hoo!

I don't care if it's not sustainable, but I want, I want, I want and I vote for whatever person that comes along with a D in front of their name just because I want and I don't want to actually work hard for my pay.

I don't care about doing my job properly. I don't care about your children, I don't care if I slack. Who's gonna hold me accountable? I'm in a union. You can't touch me. I can do whatever I want because the union protects slackers like me. Just try and get me fired. You won't win. If anyone tries, they will just be wasting their time because I have all the taxpayer money in the world to buy me a union funded attorney and drag it out in court.

Aren't unions wonderful!

NOPE!

Last edited by NEOH212; 10-07-2012 at 00:50..
NEOH212 is offline   Reply With Quote