Originally Posted by aplcr0331
1. Work harder than you do.
2. Buy all the supplies for the school.
3. Teach criminals.
4. Teach kids whose parents are criminals.
5. Teach in a war zone.
6. Teach kids who don't want to learn.
7. Teach kids who have parents who don't care.
8. Work all through the summer.
9. Grade papers at night.
Fire the all. It's not like there would be any change in the quality of education either way.
I'd be willing to bet that if we had some non-union teachers, things would be alot different and the kids would actually learn something.
Diesel pickup, lift kit, 10mm, loud exhaust, big dog.... You didn't get enough attention as kid did you?