View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 22:59   #273
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtheelf View Post
So you find it more reasonable to believe that we had a perfect implosion that had never been tested, in a brand new form, from the top down, with zero prep work, explosives covertly placed inside two (three!) of the busiest office buildings in the world that somehow no one noticed, that were placed at exactly the right height to coincide exactly with the impact location of two planes, that left no trace whatsoever, while thousands of people involved in the airlines, government, families of the people on the airliners, local authorities, etc were all in on the conspiracy, for the sole purpose of starting a war in the middle east or Afghanistan that we could have started for any number of other reasons....

Or: Militant Islamists that hate the US carried out a second terrorist attack on the WTC after failing in 1993.

Hmm. Mkay.

Occam's Razor. You should try it sometime.
I read everything you wrote, and I'd like to think I have firm grasp of the foundations of as well as an understanding of the tenets derived from occam's razor; however, you have yet to comment, interject, or otherwise controvert the video evidence available, and which I supplied a working link to you, concerning the irrefutable proof of the implosion of 7WTC on 09-11-2001.

Is it because that you now unequivocally agree that 7WTC was imploded? If this is case, please advise as much.

Or, is it more so your failure to understand the very nature of buildings can be brought down by implosion? If this is case, please advise as much.

Or finally, if my two suggestions keyhole into something that doesn't line up with your reasoning, please elaborate on why you haven't responded in your own words then.

lemma know. Thanks.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-06-2012 at 23:00..