View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 21:57   #77
Hour13
Tah-dah!

UPDATE!

Well... not really. After calling, then emailing, then calling again several more times... I've had it. "The guy who's handling this isn't in, but I'll make sure he gets this email."

Sure.

So I tore the upper apart, and my KISS rifle. Swapped the middy system over to the KISS with the good upper, and sold it. **** 'em. Didn't notice till I took it to the range, but the KISS's carbine FSB is slightly canted to the left.

So I have a half-baked upper, and a barrel that was drilled wrong for the FSB. LOL. So I'm free-floating it, and having the upper duracoated. My buddy Will needs an upper for his next build, told him he could have it for a case of M193.

Haven't been able to bring myself to rip apart the Beater AR just yet, though I did swap in a BCM bcg. When the DC opens, it sure makes me alot happier to see their logo, rather than PSA's.

And there's a BCM 14.5 Carbine upper en route, should be in my greedy little hands on Tuesday.

So, in a nutshell...

**** PSA.

Quote:
She can't say stupid stuff with her mouth full of sausage.
Quote:
I have no problem charging somebody stark nekid, with a TP tail hanging from my butt... Maybe they'll go to their maker with a smile on their face.

Last edited by Hour13; 10-06-2012 at 21:59..