View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 18:48   #5
G29Reload
Tread Lightly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. VR View Post
so, we went on our once a decade or so date night tonight, and tried out the new Not Your Average Joe's that just hit town.

For those not familiar it is a chain place from Massachusetts, and has recently expanded to MD and VA.
We've had the one in Ashburn off of belmont ridge rd and 7 for a couple of years. Its a decent date bar if you want to meet someone for drinks. Menu didn't look too bad but always seem to do more drinking than eating when there.

Quote:
They had Arnold Palmer's on the menu (free refills) so I didn't have to explain what I meant about half iced tea half lemonade.
Wegmans had this on sale the other day, 2 1-gal jugs for 5 bucks. I grabbed 4 of em. HAve to remember to get the Zero and not the Lite, still too sweet. AZ Tea variety. TRying to drink stuff like this instead of soda so much.

Quote:
It's probably not a "real" date kind of place (like for someone who HASN'T been married close to 20 years), .

OOoooohhhoohoho yes it is! I could tell some tales from the parking lot after but this forum is a family joint.

Nice bar scene.