View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 13:59   #9
CAcop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithaca_deerslayer View Post
Wow, Seattle and San Francisco gotta be expensive! That's some impressive income.
SF is expensive to live. Single with no kids it would be fun on 90k. Married with a couple of kids with a single income it would be doable but not pleasant. I dont think I would live in SF with less than 300k a year. It would take closer to 500k to make it worthwhile. Plus if you bought a house with good parking and a backyard that wasn't a glorified alley you would need closer to a mil. Throw in close to work and have money for nice vacations and a mil is about the bottom end.

But when I was single and out of college with a good job up there I would have jumped at the chance to live in a studio near a club.
I wonder if your assessment of "The Wizard of Oz" would sound something like "A teenaged orphan runs away with three psychotic AD/HD patients and a little dog. She kills the first two women she meets." --Sinecure 07/03/2006
Freakin' awsome!! Kickin it old school. Hot sheet on the dash. The report was probably only two sentences. Long live Rencko and Bobbie Hill!--WhiskeyT
CAcop is offline   Reply With Quote