View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 11:28   #90
Brucev

[quote=DanaT;19490802]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucev View Post

This is where you PROVE yes i said PROVE your stupidity.

Smucks like YOU need me to bring money to start businesses to employ smucks like you because you are incapable of doing anything for yourself.

I will tell you what. PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.

I am moving money into the country to adding jobs. I can instantly add 10 jobs if I have another $3M.

Why don't you kick in the $3M and we 10 people will be employed with good paying jobs. I can have the corporate lawyer and accountants get all the paperwork taken care of by Wednesday.

Please prepare your bank transfer. Give me a PM, and we can get details taken care of to verify that you have the funds available for transfer.

YOU can then be a job creator and not a schmuk. But I really expect that you are part of the population that cant come up with $3000 in days and expect someone else to take care of them.
Prove? Why should I care... or anyone else. You whine and complain about having to pay taxes... and dodge taxes and still complain and blame anyone who you think doesn't pay enough. Others look at you and say... tax you... up the wazo... b/c they do not consider that you are taxed enough. There is no difference. But... you, you do not number so many votes as those who want you taxed... up the wazo. Guess how that's going to go?
Brucev is offline   Reply With Quote