View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:50   #218
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRust View Post
That's the spirit! Now you're finally getting used to my posts, and not taking them too seriously when I poke fun at you.

And you changed it to 9/11 conspiracy theories? don't you support the JFK conspiracy theory too? Correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm asking, not saying you do.
I was alive in the 70's when the SECOND official .gub commission found that there were [at least] four shots the day JFK was murdered. They officially ruled it a conspiracy.

I was also alive when the photos and film were released in their entirety for the first time and they show conclusively that a shot went THROUGH the limo's windshield as well as another shot hitting the windshield's frame. One of these rounds may have caused injury to JFK, but not both.

Over a three dozen people, on or shortly after November 22, 1963, reported that they heard at least 4 to 6 shots the day JFK was murdered.

I also know that some of the best marksman in the world have not been able to duplicate the three shots purported to have occurred at Daley Plaza by the original warren commission.

Simply put, I do not just "not believe the story," but rather I KNOW JFK was not shot by oswald or by just one person for that matter. Period. With all the 'irrisputable' evidence available today, only a fool would insist otherwise.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-06-2012 at 11:45..