View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:45   #6
Ironbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEO/Dad View Post
Has anyone ever listen to this radio show? I recently did for the first time. The show raises a lot of questions about what people have experienced.

A media phenomenon, Coast to Coast AM deals with UFO's, strange occurrences, life after death, and other unexplained (and often unexplicable) phenomena. Coast to Coast AM is overnight talk radio with daytime ratings.

Coast to Coast AM airs on more than 560 stations in the U.S., as well as Canada, Mexico and Guam, and is heard by nearly three million weekly listeners. With hosts George Noory, John B. Wells (weekend), George Knapp (weekend) and Ian Punnett (weekend), it is the most listened to overnight radio program in North America.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
Every once in a while I listen briefly when it's late (or very early). I listen for laughs. The last time I listened in, they had some ditzy broad on who wrote a book about werewolf people inhabiting the forests of the New England area. There have been "hundreds" of sightings, but gosh darn it every time someone whips out a camera to take a picture it turns out all fuzzy! LMAO!

That show is strictly for the tin foil hat crowd.
Ironbar is offline   Reply With Quote