View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 19:52   #163
Ruggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
If I was there knowing what was going to happen then yes, I would run the other way and so would you. If you knew that those buildings were going to come down like they did leaving no chance of survival for anybody nearby you'd run like hell. I don't care how much of a chest pounder you feel like being about it. Fancy yourself a hero all you like, you're just FOS and nobody's impressed.

You seem to be having trouble staying on point with this discussion. Maybe you're too emotional about it. I never said that they didn't know it was a terrorist attack did I? It was obvious that it was to anybody with half a brain once that second plane hit, or were you still unsure at that point? If so then you were the only one still scratching your head wondering why 2 planes had hit buildings that terrorists had already bombed once in 93.

It's obvious that you have trouble separating what you read from what you feel. What I said was that they didn't expect the buildings to come down the way they did. They were trying to get in there and get the fire out and get people out like they were trained to do. Once that first building came down I can guarantee you that the call was made to pull everyone out, heroics be dammed.

Dribble again.

The 1000s and 1000s of documented factual accounts of heroic actions by people in immediate and mortal danger prove you unequivocally wrong. Not everybody reacts by turning tail and running away a you seem to champion. While you offer nothing but conjecture of what you think people would do (based on you) these accounts offer undeniable proof that you are wrong.

The sad part you have the nerve to sit safely behind your keyboard and sprout off about those on the front lines doing what you would never have the nerve to do. Very courageous of you.