View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 15:51   #24
mike g35
RACEGUN SHOOTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
I'd be interested in what, if any, conclusion you come to after reading all the responses.
We'll, after reading all the responses I will agree that you all make valid points that are stated well and are well thought out. BUT, I still can't help but feel there's more to the mysteries of the universe than science. Meaning I still think we have a higher power than ourselves looking out for and after us. It's hard to explain, though I know evolution is FACT and I believe nearly all that science teaches us I can't help but FEEL there's more to our existence than that. Is it god? Is it our ancestors? Is it aliens? Is it a hot Asian chick riding an elephant with a mini gun on its head? I have no freaking idea. But I FEEL there's more, and since that's what I feel that's what I will continue to believe. Maybe one day god or whatever will reveal itself to us, or maybe not, but until I KNOW I will continue to search for answers.
P.S. I do not let religious dogma from past centuries rule my behavior. I'm a modern believer with modern beliefs and I refuse to curb my "god given" appetites and my nature. Ill enjoy what I like and hope for the best.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Last edited by mike g35; 10-05-2012 at 15:54..
mike g35 is offline   Reply With Quote