View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:01   #16
KalashniKEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarryTexas View Post
A woman does own her "lady parts". However, she doesn't "own" the product that they produce.
No... she does.

Quote:
If she doesn't want to have a child then she should take steps to prevent pregnancy.

SHE got pregnant!

Quote:
Once the baby has been created, then that baby has rights of their own that should be protected.
Baby or clumpy?

I think you're assigning a public personality to a clump of cells. A clump of cells does not any rights. If it did I would feel terrible about cleaning my shower in the corners.

If a clump of cells is assigned full rights under the constitution, does a baby (a real child- BORN) have a right to US citizenship if the DNA was initially combined on US soil, but was born into this world (became a life) in a foreign land?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoF250 View Post
Why do you kooky liberals want to control my handy parts and stop me from shooting people?
I don't get it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoF250 View Post
...and that person's rights trump the mothers rights to skank around without repercussions.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Thanks for finally getting down to the roots of your belief. Women who have unprotected sex out of wedlock are skanks and sluts. They deserve to be punished. They should carry the fetus and carry the Shame, so that every time they look at their child they know they are whores.

You'd probably throw rocks at them if you could get away with it.

KalashniKEV is offline   Reply With Quote