View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:38   #14
IndyGunFreak
RIP My Friends

Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerrGlock View Post
That's tacky.

If you want to use the service of figuring out what RAM you need, the very least you could do is buy the RAM from there. Even if it's 10-15% or so more I'll buy from crucial every time because of this service they have for figuring out what RAM you need.

I pick up a lot of stuff from newegg as well but I guess I'll make sure to buy all my RAM from crucial. I, personally, would prefer them stay in business and everyone who uses their services but then does not buy from them is only looking short term. If they don't sell stuff, they don't stay in business so their service you're using won't be there tomorrow.
I don't find it tacky at all... I was going to post exactly what Gallium did (and have done so in the past).

I actually prefer Crucial RAM... and usually buy it from Newegg or TD.
The fire is no longer my major concern since I am leaving immediately on an unexpected road trip to Indianapolis. Watch the national news over the next couple of days, I'll wave... well, only if I'm cuffed in the front.
RIP Jack
IndyGunFreak is offline   Reply With Quote