View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:13   #407
PhotoFeller

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiskyT View Post
It sounds to me that he is having capital issues. He imports the barrels BTW, so it's a little funny that you are wrapping all of this in the flag. The supplier he gets them from needs to be paid by LWD before he is going to ship them out. This is a very common problem with businesses like this. Many ammo companies take peoples' money and hold it for months before shipping the order while claiming "supply problems". So the wonderful JR processes peoples' orders and then ships them months later. If they don't like it, they are "trolls" or unpatriotic.
Maybe I was wrong about the back-order cause, but Storm Lake was having the same problem. I've heard LWD barrels are foreign made, and some here speculated that political unrest might explain the 'shortage'. Yes, lack of capital might be LWD's problem, but I've never heard they are struggling financially. Who knows? Who cares?

My comment about the availability of accessories in the "good ole USA" meant only what it said: We are fortunate to live in a country where such purchases can be made freely. At least I'm greatful for that freedom.