View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 20:04   #11
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-online View Post
The Ferrari FX is a Ferrari automobile which was custom made for the 29th Sultan of Brunei by Pininfarina. It featured the flat-twelve engine of the Ferrari Testarossa and a 7 speed sequential transmission from the Williams BMW Formula One team. Only seven cars were ever made, six of which were delivered to the Royal Family in Brunei. After the Sultan cancelled delivery of car number four, Dick Marconi bought the car from Williams. Car number four is now on display at the Marconi Museum in Tustin, California. The FX has a top speed of around 205 mph (330 km/h). yet Ferrari claimed "We don't want to make the fastest car in the world" when they made them
There you go.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon
Rabbi is offline   Reply With Quote