View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 18:06   #33
Brasso

Quote:
God made an everlasting statute. The piece you refuse to understand is that it was for the nation of Israel and not the Gentiles.
Eph 2:11 Therefore remember that you, once gentiles1 in the flesh, who are called ‘the uncircumcision’ by what is called ‘the circumcision’ made in the flesh by hands, Footnote: 11 Cor. 12:2.
Eph 2:12 that at that time you were without Messiah, excluded from the citizenship of Yisra’ĕl and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no expectation and without Elohim in the world.
Eph 2:13 But now in Messiah יהושע you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of the Messiah.

Eph 2:19 So then you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the set-apart ones and members of the household of Elohim,1 Footnote: 1Rom. 11:17-24, Isa. 14:1.

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

I doubt any of that will make a dent in your theology, but there it is, in black and white. You are Israel. Grafted in. Not a new Israel. Part of what has already existed.

Amo 9:11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:

Act 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Act 15:17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

Quote:
You are going to argue that the nation of Israel is forever even though it rejected Christ. Paul speaks of the earthly Jerusalem as being in bondage for the same philosophy you are expounding.
And I've showed you that the interpretation you insist on is wrong, several times.

We will be keeping the Feasts during His reign. This is also in black and white. Even the new moons.

Why would we not keep a Feast that He has NOT fulfilled yet? He tells us to keep Passover. Messiah Himself does this. Yet, you reject it. He tells us that not a single jot or tittle will pass from the Torah till heaven and earth pass away. You reject it.

But who am I to judge another man's servant. Please forgive me. From now on I will try and refrain from posting here.
Yeshayahu 9:7 Of the increase of His rule and peace there is no end, upon the throne of David and over His reign, to establish it and sustain it with justice and with righteousness from now on, even forever. The ardour of יהוה of hosts does this.

Last edited by Brasso; 10-04-2012 at 20:16..
Brasso is offline   Reply With Quote