View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 14:27   #29
Brasso

Quote:
12 On hearing this, Jesus said, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.13 But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’[a] For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”
Yes, please go learn what that means.

Mercy, not sacrifice refers to the idea that you are not sinning on purpose, thus requiring a sacrifice for your atonement. But rather, you live a life of obedience, relying on His grace to cover you on the points you misss.

You are so far off in what you believe that it's really not evenworth the effort anymore to try and convince you with plain, black and white scripture. If you don't believe Moses, why would you believe Christ. It's you who are the Pharisee. Relying on your own works, or lack thereof, to save you. You live a faithless life. You rely completely on grace, which is wrong. It's grace that He died for you so you could be in covenant with Him. The rest is up to you live a life in accordance with His instructions. When you throw those instructions out, despite Him having said they were forever, it's the definition of FAITH-LESS. The justified shall live by believing every word that comes form the mouth of God. Not picking and choosing.

When you can explain why God was wrong and didn't know what He was talking about when He called the Feast an everlasting statute, then we can talk. Of course you won't. Because you can't. But you call me a pharisee anyway and go about your business as if half the Bible doesn't exist, because it's easier to live by your own reasoning than Gods. But the day is coming. And you will finally understand. I look forward to that day when we can worship Him in Spirit and in Truth together.

You are in good company though. There even seem to be some atheists that agree with your faithless faith.
Yeshayahu 9:7 Of the increase of His rule and peace there is no end, upon the throne of David and over His reign, to establish it and sustain it with justice and with righteousness from now on, even forever. The ardour of יהוה of hosts does this.

Last edited by Brasso; 10-04-2012 at 14:33..
Brasso is offline   Reply With Quote