View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:27   #356
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilgunguygt View Post
You still dont have any idea what you are talking about. ALL of my state reps and senators are VERY conservative. I live downstate, chicago is the liberal bastion thatruins our state. When you don't know what the hell you are talking about you should shut up, it makes you look even more stupid than voting for Gary Johnson or Ron Paul.
Again, it doesn't matter what city, town, county, or whatever else you live in...your state is a liberal cesspool so of course you think Romney is the savior, and I don't blame you. But for others who live in states that aren't near as oppressive as yours, Romney is nowhere near a "conservative". You're looking at it from the other side of the fence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrys View Post
That sounds to me as if it's a personal opinion thought by you to be fact. Your opinion hasn't any legs me thinks, but that is my opinion.

Sounds as if you think everyone who doesn't think/believe the same way is half an idiot.........maybe even a whole one, eh?

I love the way folks around here are dad blasted sure they have the answer, that they alone know what others don't, that they have THE take on things........all over everyone else.

Shucks, it's the way I am most of the time, and everyone else who doesn't like to admit it. Keeps me on my toes.

No, it's not about agreeing with ME, it's about getting rid a problem this country has had for decades. If the rest of the country is fine with what we've always had, so be it...I just don't want to hear people piss and moan whenever legislation is pushed through that they don't agree with. If you want smaller government, then vote accordingly or you get what you deserve.

Like I said, we deserve another 4 years of Obama...maybe then people will wake up. The fact that Romney is the GOP candidate shows me that they haven't.