View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:49   #351
Carrys
Inquisitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
Good. When Romney loses, maybe the GOP will get their head out of their asses by 2016 and put up someone worth voting for.

If you honestly still support the Republican party, I don't know what I could say to help you...they are just as bad as the Democrats.

That sounds to me as if it's a personal opinion thought by you to be fact. Your opinion hasn't any legs me thinks, but that is my opinion.

Sounds as if you think everyone who doesn't think/believe the same way is half an idiot.........maybe even a whole one, eh?

I love the way folks around here are dad blasted sure they have the answer, that they alone know what others don't, that they have THE take on things........all over everyone else.

Shucks, it's the way I am most of the time, and everyone else who doesn't like to admit it. Keeps me on my toes.

Men Seem To Think Their God Is Like Their Govt.......He Is Supposed To Give Them Things, Not Ask Anything Of them.