View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:15   #314
Zombie Surgeon
MODELATOR

The left is weeping. They've been let down by their false God and can't believe Obama is a mere mortal who bleeds and not a deity.

Bill Maher :
Quote:
I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Obama DOES need a teleprompter
Vanity Fair:
Quote:
Has Obama ever been this off his game?
Jonah Goldberg:
Quote:
MSNBC consensus seems Obama lost.
Nancy Cordes:
Quote:
CBS News Instapoll: 46% said Romney won. 22%said Obama won, 32% said tie. Decisive win for Romney.
Sam Feist (CNN):
Quote:
BREAKING: Results of CNN-ORC Post-Debate flash poll: Romney 67%, Obama 25%, +/- 4%.
Jan Crawford (CBS):
Quote:
Telling numbers: In CBS poll of uncommitted voters after debate, 56% say opinion of Romney changed for the better. 13% say that of Obama.
Andrew Sullivan, one of The One’s biggest fans, despairs:

Quote:
Look: you know how much I love the guy, and you know how much of a high information viewer I am, and I can see the logic of some of Obama’s meandering, weak, professorial arguments. But this was a disaster for the president for the key people he needs to reach, and his effete, wonkish lectures may have jolted a lot of independents into giving Romney a second look…
The person with authority on that stage was Romney – offered it by one of the lamest moderators ever, and seized with relish. This was Romney the salesman. And my gut tells me he sold a few voters on a change tonight. It’s beyond depressing. But it’s true.
According to Dave Weigel, Romney’s 67 percent in the CNN insta-poll is the highest number they’ve ever recorded after a debate.

The Okie Corral

Last edited by Zombie Surgeon; 10-04-2012 at 03:18..