View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 13:16   #19
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

You are turning all that anger in the wrong direction.

You are wrong and the things (this) you believe are wrong. Flat out wrong. Take all that passion and make your life better.

There are two things you can do to "know" instead of "believe."

Become powerful.

Learn advanced science/math

If you becpome powerful you would realize, yeah, you have a lot of influence and the world bends to your will more...but you still have to fight the good fight because other powerful people dont see it your way.

If you learned advanced science/math, it is very hard to lie to you about things of a physical/financial level. You are still subject to failure in relationships and such but you would know things, like why the towers fell or if this car salesman is lying to me.

Or, you can just keep on fighting the wrong fight and wasting your life.

Think long and hard about what I have put on the table. Make your life better or keep on complaining about something you dont really understand.

Your move.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon

Last edited by Rabbi; 10-03-2012 at 13:17..