View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 07:15   #67
redbaron007
Lifetime Membership
A Nice Prick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
...snip...

I have often wondered, how can someone be for execution and against abortion on moral grounds. Killing someone who isnt an direct threat to your life (for example someone on death row) is murder its just murder than is justified by society. This means that anyone who can justify executions by definition believes that murder is acceptable given the correct set of conditions. After this, it is just arguing what those conditions are. I would think if you are opposed to murder, your are opposed to murder.

All in all, this is a winning slogan for Obama to get female votes.
I believe your interchanging of murder and killing is possibly the confusion. In your example of killing a death row inmate, this person committed a crime against society that has been determined punishment is by death.... a cause and effect. The killing of a baby, who has not committed any crime against society, is terminated, killed, murdered. Just remember, murder is unlawful killing, with malice aforethought, of a human being.

There are some who don't like it either way. I don't side with them. I'm a firm believer in paying your debt to society after one has inflicted their damage to society.

I'm personally against the killing of a baby for convenience.

red
TopGun *357sig* Club - #2632

R.I.P. Cajunator® ~ R.I.P. Mullah (aka El Ron)
R.I.P. GioaJack ~ R.I.P. Okie
redbaron007 is offline   Reply With Quote