View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 03:55   #71
WiskyT
Malcontent

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ's Guns View Post
What an indictment of the medical profession. Your neurologist prostitute would not stand up to the cross examination of an attorney newly admitted to the bar. I know it is probably very difficult for you to do so, but try to focus like a laser beam on the issue that what I have stated (about dominate hand, fine motor skills) is a PHYSIOLOGICAL fact. You should really take a logic class so that you can come up with a cogent argument, as it stands now, it is pathetic, really.

For the record, I have no need to chase ambulances; I am reputed to be a leading expert in my area of personal injury litigation. I have already made my money and now I function as a litigation expert advising other attorneys how to litigate cases, throughout the nation, within my area of expertise. The attorneys chase after me and I do not need to chase anyone.

RJ
You sound like a 15yo girl who didn't make the cheerleading squad. What a drama queen. I guess the judges put up with your juvenile, immaterial verbage as well? How do you find the time to bother with the likes of us when you are in the middle of a monkey trial?

"If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting."-General Curtis E. LeMay
WiskyT is offline   Reply With Quote