View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 19:31   #67
WiskyT
Malcontent

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ's Guns View Post
I hazard to guess that you are not a litigator and that you have had little, if any, “real world” experience with forensic experts or experts in a litigation enviroment. Your statement is very foolish and asinine. Those are the statements that are typically made by shallow minded individuals exhibiting superficial analysis, but that probably does not apply to you, as you are no doubt a Glock Talk Obi-Wan Kenobi with your group of sycophantic, fawners, and flatterers.

I am unimpressed with what you would have us believe is your relevant experience. I was an active competition shooter from 1976 until 1996 and then I quit competing and now I just shoot for fun. I think that you probably do not have as much disposable income as I do and therefore I doubt that you have attended as many shooting classes, courses, seminars, events and have not fired anywhere near as much ammunition or had the free time to practice shooting as I. Up until a few years ago, I had a Camdex reloader, case sorter and case trimmer as well as the Dillon RL1000 ( their discontinued commercial reloader) so that I could shoot as much ammunition as I wanted without having to spend much time cranking out tens of thousands of rounds of quality, commercial grade ammo.

Perhaps reading comprehension is not one of your strong points as I did not say that I was not a proficient shooter with both hands but that I acknowledged that despite countless hours and tens of thousands of rounds practicing, I could not shoot as well with my non-dominate hand as I could with my dominate hand, which is understandable to anyone that understands the relevant neurological and muscular dynamics of the human body.

RJ
Wow! Just wow!

"If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting."-General Curtis E. LeMay
WiskyT is offline   Reply With Quote