View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 16:36   #363
Restless28

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
Okay, so two things, and this is based on the thought that you're telling the truth. I don't believe that for a moment, BTW, but I'll play along.

First, you're way to protest people getting food stamps, unemployment, other government assistance, etc, is to force those numbers to go up, and encourage other business owners to do the same? Do you even remotely comprehend the sheer stupidity of that? If what you say is true, then what you've just done - LITERALLY - is taken more money out of your business and put it into the pockets of those "mooches" that YOU, PERSONALLY, created.

Secondly, and again, presuming you're not as completely full o' crap as I'm pretty certain you are, but if you ask someone who they voted for - worse, DEMAND they tell you on threat of firing - I'm pretty sure you're going to be hearing from attorneys, because I'm pretty certain that is not something you could legally do as an employer. I know for a FACT if my employer asked me, my answer would be "Yes, I voted. See, here's my sticker!" and that's all they need to know.

But it doesn't matter, because I'm about 99% certain you're just talking out of your butt, being an "internet tough-guy" who probably mans a desk in some massive cube-farm. But you carry on saying whatever you'd like. Free speech - even if it's stupid - is still alive and well.
I literally stood up and applauded this. It's about time that common sense stood up on this forum.
Restless28 is offline   Reply With Quote