View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:34   #21
Dragoon44
Lifetime Membership
Unfair Facist

Quote:
That's funny! Me? I've learned that far too many cops are socially introverted, modestly intelligent,
Yeah heard that before, prisons are full of people who were convinced of how much smarter they were than the cops.

Quote:
argely close minded,
Their "close mindedness" is the result of experience, they deal with things everyday that their fellow citizens never have or will and they know first hand just how stupid some of the things their fellow citizens believe really are.

Quote:
In police work you've only got to be smart enough to do exactly as you're told;
uh huh, Guy I worked with father in law chided him when he became a cop telling him police work was something you did when you couldn't manage to do anything else. Years later he tried it out himself. Didn't last long, he wasn't quite smart enough to be a cop.

Quote:
and, may God help the subject population anytime a police officer discovers that he can use his privileged social position to suit his own personal prejudice or whims, and subvert the law for his own individual use; BUT, fortunately, that would never happen; now, would
Subject population????

Cop Talk