View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 10:23   #112
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildog2067 View Post
Backpedaling?

I'll say it again: I lied to people. I got tired of it.

I could have, maybe should have, told people that buying a car was a stupid idea. But I didn't. I could have told people that they couldn't afford the car they were buying. I didn't. People asked me questions, and I did not tell them the truth when I answered. I redirected. I temporized. That's lying. I fully own up to it. ...
Hmmmm... In the interest of full disclosure, back in the day, no, make that WAY WAY back in the day, I sold home electronics and appliances for two major chains.

I could quote you practically verbatim. Such, as for me, "I could have, maybe should have, told people that buying a car this new TV was a stupid idea. But I didn't. I could have told people that they couldn't afford the car this new TV they were buying. I didn't. People asked me questions, and I did not tell them the truth when I answered. I redirected. I temporized. That's lying. I fully own up to it."

Like you, I cannot once remember lying about the terms and conditions of the deal as far as to how the financing and or in-house credit terms applied to their contract and what not.

Totally get it DD.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 09-30-2012 at 10:24..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote