View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 08:54   #13
kiole
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,124
Worse shock I ever got was working on a live panel adding a 220 breaker for a welder. I couldn't shut the main off as it was inaccessible at the shop we rent. I managed to slip on the wet concrete and fell on the panel with my forearm across the bare panel I couldn't remove my arm for a few seconds. Luckily I was fine except the tingling feeling in my arm the rest of the day. I continued my work the rest of the breaker install was uneventful.

I do irrigation work and more then once I've had to wire the irrigation controllers on live circuits as the idiots wire them into the same breaker as a critical systems in the building.(most are medical/assisted living facilities)

Last edited by kiole; 09-30-2012 at 08:57..
kiole is offline   Reply With Quote