View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 10:15   #13
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9

[quote=IGotIt;19467570]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
Theologically, you cannot be good yourself.

As I pointed out earlier no one is good, but only God. So, you, sir, not a good American either.

If you are concerned about Islam, go and do what God has commanded you to do and witness to them rather than condemn them.

Theologically speaking back,

Until I grab someone by the hair, yell "Allah is great" while savagely cutting their head off with a long bladed knife, and then hold the severed head up as a trophy, I believe I can condemn rather than accept.
Matthew 5:43-48, "You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."