View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 09:12   #7
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9

Theologically, you cannot be good yourself.

Romans 3:9-12, "What shall we conclude then? Do we have any advantage? Not at all! For we have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under the power of sin. 10 As it is written:
“There is no one righteous, not even one;
11 there is no one who understands;
there is no one who seeks God.
12 All have turned away,
they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
not even one.”[b]

Luke 18:18-20"A certain ruler asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
19 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 20 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not commit adultery, you shall not murder, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.’[a]”

Since when is a religious choice against America? Are you not an American if you are a Christian?

Is not God and the Bible your only true authority?

Geographically, aren't you the product of immigrants?

Socially, who do you witness to as part of the great commission?

Matthew 24:14, "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

Mark 16:15, "He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."

Aren't Muslims part of the world, what are you doing to reach out to them with the gospel, now that you have publically condemened them?

Politically, do you not vote according to your conscience, guided by your faith?

Domestically, aren't you supposed to be spiritual head of your household?

Ephesians 5:22-24, "Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything."

Intellectually, this country was founded upon Christian principals, how are you demonstrating Christian principals again?

Philosophically, it sounds as you declare freedom for all would like to deny a group of people their freedom.

Quote:
Spiritually - no... Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

If the Christian's God is loving and kind, where is your love for all peoples?

1 Corinthians 13:”If I speak in the tongues[a] of men orof angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clangingcymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy andcan fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can movemountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 IfI give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I mayboast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does notenvy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 Itdoes not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, itkeeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does notdelight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 Italways protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there areprophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled;where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 Forwe know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 butwhen completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, Ireasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behindme. 12 For now we see only a reflection asin a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shallknow fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope andlove. But the greatest of these is love.”

As I pointed out earlier no one is good, but only God. So, you, sir, not a good American either.

If you are concerned about Islam, go and do what God has commanded you to do and witness to them rather than condemn them.