View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 12:40   #22
AZL

Quote:
Originally Posted by F350 View Post
I have no problem with a gay BOY being a scout, kids at that age really don't have much of an idea about sex.

BUT if you are saying it is OK for a gay to be scout leader..... Can I be a Girl Scout leader????
As a matter of fact...you might just be able to. I am a registered girl scout...and I am a 44 year old straight man (retired sworn law enforcement officer). My wife (sworn and full time law enforcement officer) is the the troop leader to my 8 year old daughter's Brownie troop, and I build their parade floats, do the archery instruction, and am a very involved dad. As such, I had to register as a girl scout and pass a background check. There are several dads who are very involved in the troop as well, and we are all registered and passed background checks.

"If you take your hands off the back of my cruiser one more time, I will make your birth certificate a worthless document." Me Again

Last edited by AZL; 09-15-2012 at 12:47..
AZL is offline   Reply With Quote