View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 05:40   #9518
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigab1te View Post
Rest in Peace.

LW, you sound like you were a great friend to Jeff all the way to the end. Thank you.
No better a friend than he was to me, even when I couldn't be a friend to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
i second this. we need you to get better. crazy as it sounds, we're a family of sorts, and, we need ya, sis!
I know I do, the problems I have sure haven't given me a break just because of all this going on. The sleeplessness, pain and nightmares get on board every plane with me, including the one I've already been on today. I'm on my way up to Jeff's funeral.

I did have one nice thing happen to me just a few minutes ago. I walked into a coffee shop and was seated near the back, getting ready to pull out my laptop when a man who looked to be in his 30's walked up to me. He handed me a yellow rubber bracelet with 'Livestrong' stamped on it. One of the Lance Armstrong ones. He simply said "Here, it helped me through the chemo", and started walking away as I thanked him and put it on my wrist. What a nice gesture from a stranger!

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote